- 08:48 Off to RDU. Hope flights aren't too delayed (snow in Raleigh in November? Craziness!).
- 10:40 RDU's new terminal is very nice. It even has plentiful outlets.
- 13:49 Very pleasant flight, had window seat on my favorite approach to ORD up the lake and west over Lawrence.
- 13:50 Now bumping along on the Blue Line en route to Clark/Lake.
- 01:12 Pizza at Aurelio's, then wonderful opera (Porgy & bess, with Gordon Hawkins as an amazing Porgy), dessert at Smith & Wollensky.
- 01:33 I had forgotten how noisy cities are at night.
The Hilliard Ensemble concert tonight was excellent, and definitely worth the drive to Duke Chapel in the snow. Turns out that this 40th anniversary…
The past few weeks have been spent playing entirely too much Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Assassin's Creed IV (finished the main story in both,…
Tonight was Part 2 of the Hobbit at Marbles Imax in 3D, the 3D being entirely unnecessary for this film but the Imax being quite necessary to fully…