- 16:09 Per today's NYT (tinyurl.com/5tgm83), Obama likes the Medici, Valois Cafeteria, and 57th Street Books. He obvious has superb taste.
- 16:10 And now I'm craving Valois's chicken pot pie. Sadly, while I'll be in Chicago next weekend, I won't be there for dinner Thur or Sunday.
- 19:50 That Rain-X windshield wiper fluid is cool in heavy rain. OTOH, it sucks at cleaning grime when not raining, so I'm ambivalent about it.
- 19:52 Now at UNC Memorial waiting for Matthias Goerne recital to begin.
- 23:24 Wonderful concert of Schubert lieder. Followed by watching the view of cute UNC boys while munching Pepper's Pizza.
The Hilliard Ensemble concert tonight was excellent, and definitely worth the drive to Duke Chapel in the snow. Turns out that this 40th anniversary…
The past few weeks have been spent playing entirely too much Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Assassin's Creed IV (finished the main story in both,…
Tonight was Part 2 of the Hobbit at Marbles Imax in 3D, the 3D being entirely unnecessary for this film but the Imax being quite necessary to fully…