- 15:54 "In a world where credit markets are frozen, where banks refuse to lend to each other at any price, only one man, with one plan can save us"
- 15:54 Quote from tinyurl.com/4pz4h5
- 15:57 "The Treasury secretary, Henry M. Paulson Jr., literally bent down on one knee as he pleaded with Nancy Pelosi." tinyurl.com/3oqnvu
- 15:58 Reading the New York Times should not feel like watching an episode of The Daily Show.
- 02:25 "The Camera Eye" from Rush's Moving Pictures sure makes for one LONG Rock Band song.
The Hilliard Ensemble concert tonight was excellent, and definitely worth the drive to Duke Chapel in the snow. Turns out that this 40th anniversary…
The past few weeks have been spent playing entirely too much Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Assassin's Creed IV (finished the main story in both,…
Tonight was Part 2 of the Hobbit at Marbles Imax in 3D, the 3D being entirely unnecessary for this film but the Imax being quite necessary to fully…