- 16:49 Gas was still $3.79 at the Miami/Alexander Sheetz. Guess they figure noone will be in the Park this weekend to buy gas anyways.
- 16:50 Went to the El Greco to Velazquez exhibit at the Nasher with my mother. Excellent show of early 17th-C Spanish art.
- 16:52 Annoyingly, I snagged my pocket on something getting into the car and now have a big rip in this pair of jeans.
- 19:30 So very true: tinyurl.com/44meyk
- 19:55 A "childhood love of cows" as a qualification to run AK's Div of Agriculture. Palin is really unbelievable: tinyurl.com/5lntro
- 23:44 RIP, David Foster Wallace: tinyurl.com/6owkhu
- 02:11 I am definitely in danger of becoming a bibliophibian: wondermark.com/d/442.html
The Hilliard Ensemble concert tonight was excellent, and definitely worth the drive to Duke Chapel in the snow. Turns out that this 40th anniversary…
The past few weeks have been spent playing entirely too much Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Assassin's Creed IV (finished the main story in both,…
Tonight was Part 2 of the Hobbit at Marbles Imax in 3D, the 3D being entirely unnecessary for this film but the Imax being quite necessary to fully…