- 09:27 Now off to RDU!
- 10:44 Surprisingly long check-in line, but now enjoying Krispy Kremes at the Admiral's Club.
- 13:48 Arrived MKE 15 minutes early. Brats for lunch.
- 17:10 I thought Denver had mountains? There seems to be a city missing, too.
- 18:26 After a long journey the bus driver has found a city! And maybe mountains.
- 18:38 Heh, bus used frontage road to zip by traffic jam on Interstate.
- 18:42 What sort of idiots build a brand new airport so far out surrounded by empty space - and don't run rail to it?
- 19:24 All checked in at The Westin. Off to register for the con.
- 23:43 Delightful dinner was had at Osteria Marco with various Outworlders, Joe, et al. Soon, off to the Sheraton for parties.
The Hilliard Ensemble concert tonight was excellent, and definitely worth the drive to Duke Chapel in the snow. Turns out that this 40th anniversary…
The past few weeks have been spent playing entirely too much Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Assassin's Creed IV (finished the main story in both,…
Tonight was Part 2 of the Hobbit at Marbles Imax in 3D, the 3D being entirely unnecessary for this film but the Imax being quite necessary to fully…