- 15:35 Funny hamsters: tinyurl.com/5qruyy
- 15:59 Surprising: NY Court of Appeals oks remote-storage DVRs: tinyurl.com/59aq35
- 19:51 Have to drop a key off at fungi's, so heading to dinner at Lynnwood Grill tonight. Mmmm.....stromboli.
- 20:12 Oooh...and fried pickle chips!
- 23:11 What century are we in? The Knights Templar are suing the Vatican: tinyurl.com/5uxtxq and tinyurl.com/59ouxm
- 23:31 Nice theme in today's NYT xword. I could do without STEN and DERATE, but MISTER X, and TESLA clued as Bowie in "The Prestige" make up for it
The Hilliard Ensemble concert tonight was excellent, and definitely worth the drive to Duke Chapel in the snow. Turns out that this 40th anniversary…
The past few weeks have been spent playing entirely too much Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Assassin's Creed IV (finished the main story in both,…
Tonight was Part 2 of the Hobbit at Marbles Imax in 3D, the 3D being entirely unnecessary for this film but the Imax being quite necessary to fully…